Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christening a Rubber Raft

Over the past month or so I have been using the quote " they must have been christening a rubber raft again". Many of you probably haven't understood what I was talking about. So to help you out a little, I thought I would share this with you. My cable network is owned and operated by Suddenlink. They started a new ad campaign in October, 2008. Their main idea is "Easy". I won't go into further detail on this concept, as you will see it for yourself in a moment. I laugh so hard I almost fall out of my chair every time I see this. You know how you are supposed to visualize everyone in a crowd naked if you are speaking to them? Well, I don't visualize them naked(that is a nasty thought!), but I see Reid, Pelosi, Murtha, etc. in place of the little old lady. I really believe that nine out of ten times these libs have hit their head this hard. I hope you find this as hilarious as I do !

No comments: