Friday, December 5, 2008

Conservative Women

Tonight as I read a book to my three year old daughter I was thinking about all the influences she would have in her life. Me of course, as well as her Ma and Papa(my parents), and her grandad on her mother's side . I drew a blank after that and it upset me. In about two years she will be going to school and God help us, we live in the very blue County of Edgecombe here in NC. I know there are some good teachers out there but on the other hand some push their liberal agenda even at the kindergarten level. So, by now I am thinking what the heck am I going to do? Then it hit me like a ton of bricks. I have just been introduced to a whole plethera of great,wholesome,and conservative women! Thanks to Twitter I have found a group of conservatives that have given me hope that my daughter will not be alone and will have mentors available to help keep her on the right path. Strong women such as Tabitha Hale , Katy Benningfield ,and all the women of SGP who are heart and soul conservative. These ladies live and breathe the very core of the conservative values I uphold. I know there are a lot more of you out there and I apologize that I didn't list you all. I just want you to know that I am thankful for everyone of you and I do expect that you will be there to teach, to lead and to mentor young ladies,especially my young lady, to walk the walk and to live a life of truth, justice and righteousness. So BLOG on ladies. Keep the truth rolling !


Special thanks to another great conservative lady Decidely Right for the help!



3 comments:

Mel said...

SGP is awesome!! I am a member too...and Love your blog title!!

(i am melaben on twitter)

Unknown said...

Thank you for the sweet words! I think we'll be surprised by our country's swing toward conservative values post-Obama. It's a cycle. I think the conservative movement we see happening now is going to become more and more widespread.

Anonymous said...

Now, if we can just get more teachers involved...that would be great! Teach not preach.